November 19, 2012

Jashanmal gets charitable!


Ok so Jashanmal isn't a fashionable store nor does it sell clothes I'm particularly interested in (do Calvin Klein underware and pjs count?). However, they do have some really cute bathroom accessories and great, funky kitchenware so I thought I'd share this with you. 

I must say I am super impressed with Jashanmal's latest charity initiative. I visited the branch at Abu Dhabi Mall last week and was pleasantly surprised that I could get 30% off my purchase if exchanged an old item from my house. This could include any kind of chipped dinnerware that is still useable, cookware, bedsheets, towels or bathroom accessories. 


All of these old and used items will go to the Dubai Center for Special Needs which provides education and services to children with special needs and disabilities. 

If you have any old items in your house that you don't need, please donate them to Jashanmal. Not only will you be helping children in need, BUT you can also get 30% off new purchases. If that isn't a good incentive, I don't know what is :) 

Jashanmal will be accepting used items from November 13 to December 8 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)