November 11, 2012

Snapshots from the Seychelles

Just got back from the Seychelles extremely sunburned (I didn't put enough sunscreen!) and already missing the relaxing vibe and the sound of crashing waves. 
I wanted to share my experience with you through some photos that I took. Enjoy :)

Could anything be more beautiful? I felt like I was in a postcard accompanied by a  soundtrack of crashing waves and  chirping birds for three days 



The food is a mix of creole, seafood and fruits. The cone of rice in the above picture is actually Watermelon Rice, so bizarre! 

All you need is a good read, a hat, water and sunscreen :)

If you are looking for a mini break and some place to recharge, I HIGHLY recommend the Seychelles.. and if you have extra space I'll gladly go back when my sunburns heal :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your holiday. Is that Intendance Beach in one of the pictures above?

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments :)