November 24, 2012

Weekly Fashion Cravings Nov 24 - 30

With the weather FINALLY starting to get cooler, I am excited to start making my wardrobe 'winter-ready'! This week I'm craving sweaters and knits and all things cosy. Don't despair, none of my choices are heavy or overly-warm for Abu-dhabi but are all funky and fun. The most thing I hate are boring old sweaters.

Since we only wear winter clothes for about three months out of the whole year, I think they should be super special  with sequins, lace, ruffles, pop art, etc. Here are my 12 choices for the week: 

Happy Shopping ladies :)

P.S. Click on any of the sweater names below the pictures to be directed to their respective online stores 

SPLURGE! (Over AED 1000)

  1. PREEN - Kitten China Print Silk Front Jumper from My-Wardrobe
  2. MOSCHINO CHEAP & CHIC- Wink Cashmere Knit from My-Wardrobe
  3. ELIE SAAB - LS Cardigan
  4. MARKUS LUPFER- Sunglasses Sequined merino wool sweater
  5. BURBERRY BRIT- Embellished wool sweater
  6. MIU MIU- Belted wool sweater that is split open at the back (I'M OBSESSED!) 

SAVE! (Below AED 1000)
Stay tuned for next week's cravings- I'll be covering boots of all shapes and sizes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)