November 11, 2012

Win your DREAM HOLIDAY!



I have news today of a REALLY cool competition between the exclusive One &Only Resorts and 
My-Wardrobe.com . Its really easy to enter and the prize is SO worth it: an exclusive vacation for two to stay at a One & Only Resort of your choice plus a £1,500 voucher to spend at My Wardrobe. 
Basically, not only do you get a free vacation to an amazing resort but a great wardrobe of clothes to wear on the trip :) I'd say thats a great combo! 

How to enter:


2) Select a ONE & ONLY RESORT from 4 options: The Palm Resort in Dubai, Le Saint Geran in the Mauritius, Reethi Rah in the Maldives, and The Royal Mirage in Dubai

3) Select a THEME: Relax & Recharge, Tailored Journeys, Indulging Senses, or One &Only Celebrations

4) Create a COLLAGE of outfits you would wear on your vacation using items sold on My-Wardrobe (its really easy - just drag and drop)

5) Enter your details and click SUBMIT

6) The competition is open from November 8 to midnight of December 7 and you have up to FIVE times to submit a collage of outfits. 

7) The prizes are really worthwhile - 3 or 4 night stays for two at your chosen One & Only Resort with massages, free dinners, your choice of wellness packages plus your gift card of £1,500 to spend at My-Wardrobe

Good luck! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)