June 23, 2013

COMPETITION ALERT: A FABULOUS Swarovski Bracelet


Today I have a special post - THREE treats in 1! I don't personally wear abayas but I always buy Persil Abaya because I find that it makes a HUGE difference with my black washes. The colours of my black clothes never fade with this shampoo. It's honestly quite amazing! 

From June 1 till July 31, Swarovski Elements has teamed up with Persil Abaya Shampoo (Link) to offer women across the GCC a special summer treat. For each Persil Abaya Shampoo Bottle that you buy, you will receive a coupon which entitles you to a 25% discount on abayas adorned with Swarovski Crystals at THESE PARTICIPATING RETAILERS (Link) across the GCC (KSA, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain & Qatar).


Second, at the back of each Persil Abaya Shampoo bottle, you will find a barcode. Scan it with your smartphone and you could win one of the stunning 13 abayas below. I wish I wore abayas because they are so pretty and special! CLICK HERE for more info on the touch points where you must send your barcodes TO WIN. 


Third, to celebrate SWAROVSKI and PERSIL ABAYA's collaboration, SWAROVSKI is offering the chance for one of YOU, my readers, to win a FABULOUS Swarovski Bracelet from the four shown below!


How to enter the competition:

1) LIKE SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS on Facebook (Link)
2) LIKE MYSMALLOBSESSIONS on Facebook (Link)
3) Provide your name and email address with  the tag line 'I LOVE Swarovski' 
4) You can enter your details in the comments section below or on my Facebook Page 

The winner will be chosen at RANDOM. GOOD LUCK! :)

5 comments:

  1. 'I LOVE Swarovski'
    name - anupa basu
    email - anupa_basu@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'I LOVE Swarovski'
    Name: Anandi Basu
    Email ID: kutun18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Swarovski

    Name: Cathy Rodrigues
    email: cathy224@hotmail.com

    liked both the FB pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Swarovski

    Gorgeous arm candy !
    name : Myriam Rita
    email : r_myriam@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Swarovski <3

    Name: Insiya Husain
    email: itzme.insi(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments :)