December 13, 2012

The LEGO Birkin bag


Ok I saw this and I couldn't wait to share it with you guys- it's so Quirky and FUN!!! If you really want an Hermes Birkin this year but its 'slightly' above your budget - here is a GREAT alternative! The only thing is it might be a bit heavier than the original!

An etsy seller has created a Birkin bag using LEGO pieces as a tribute to Hermes! It is fully functional as a bag and comes in many colors- white, yellow, red, blue, light or dark grey, or muti-colored.




It has a flap that opens and closes, 2 big pockets inside and is designed for everyday use. 

You can purchase this bag from Etsy seller Agnieszka Biernacka - the bag was sold out when I clicked on the link but try emailing her to ask if she will restock!

I'm Officially OBSESSED!! 

(All images are from http://designtaxi.com)

1 comment:

I look forward to reading your comments :)