December 3, 2012

Get the look for MUCH LESS!

The cowgirl look was reinvented this season at Isabel Marant with the suede and leather skin tight pants, studded leather jackets, side printed dark jeans and fringed items. While everything in the collection is simply stunning and fun, the prices are quite scary and high!

Luckily for you (and me!), I found a very close copy at ASOS of Isabel Marant's Lauryn cow-girl shirt that was exclusively showcased on the runway. Check it out below...

SPLURGE! 
Fabric: Viscose
AED 3650

SAVE!!
Fabric: Polyester 
AED 250

HOW TO WEAR
To not to look too cow-girlish or that you are trying too hard, team this shirt with leather skinny pants and flats. I would stay away from anything with fringes.
Alternatively, I would open one or two top buttons and pair it with a beautiful statement necklace, skinny pants and black ankle boots. 

Aren't they really similar?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)