August 26, 2013

4 Days in Saint Tropez

I just got back from 6 really fun weeks in the sun in Europe! I took a mini trip to Saint Tropez on the French Riviera for four days and I thought I'd share my trip with you. While it isn't my MOST favourite summer destination, the shopping is fantastic and the food is delicious! Partying is tons of fun and staying there for a few days is a very well-rounded vacation. You can do a million things in one day - just expect to splurge because everything is super expensive! After all, it IS the destination of choice for the International Jetset and superstars! :)

Here are a few of the highlights of my trip 
I absolutely LOVE the beach there!
Super Yachts dot around each of the beaches with their owners stopping by for lunch 

Hermes Birkins and Kellys are the bags of choice by most women - in the most exotic of skins.
This mini Kelly is in a size that is extremely hard to find! 

Bagatelle is the newest beach to open this year
Their 'Vegetable Platter' is delicious!

EVERTHING is hyper-inflated in Saint Tropez!
This 'Tomato Salad' consists of 2  plainly chopped tomatoes in a bowl
It cost 21 euros (AED 105) - 
If I bought them in the supermarket, I could have gotten 10 kgs of tomatoes for the price of 2! 

You can find a sheesha EVERYWHERE (at the beach, at the hotel, in bars) -
They are a lot prettier than in the Middle East & a whole lot more expensive! 


Shopping is an absolute JOY! 
CHANEL & DIOR are housed in cute little villas 
Chanel has a swimming pool inside, & Dior has an outdoor cafe

(wutisfashion.com)
The town has local fruit & veggie stalls, designer boutiques, vintage shops, furniture shops and multi-brand stores all stuck together in the narrow streets.
You never know what store you will come across next and its very easy to get lost!


(www.elle.com)
Byblos Hotel - Saint Tropez's oldest boutique hotel 
Poolside cocktails before dinner are A MUST for some people & outfit watching!

(www.selectyachts.com)
One of my favourite things to do is have an ice cream or coffee at the port & watch the super yachts docked 

At Villa Romana 

A Stunning sunset

Have you ever travelled to Saint Tropez? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)