August 21, 2013

Get the Look for MUCH less!

Ever since Carrie Bradshaw in Sex & The City introduced us to shoe obsessions, I don't know any woman who doesn't love strappy sandals! They make our legs look long and lean and  immediately help every outfit look better. A woman can NEVER have enough shoes!

I have long been a fan of Aquazzura heels as I find them very comfortable and they are very beautiful on the feet! Every time I wear them, I get tons of compliments! ZARA just released a very similar pair of heels to Aquazzura's famous strappy sandal. They are just as beautiful and ALOT cheaper! 

SPLURGE!!
Material: Snakeskin & Leather
Available Colours: Electric Blue & Black (Link)
AED 3,260

SAVE!!
Material: Goat Leather & Polyester
Available Colours: Multicolor & Black
AED 442

Happy Shoe Shopping Ladies! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)