August 8, 2013

What to Pack for After Sunset Chic

With Eid holidays commencing today and your summer holidays about to start, you might need some inspiration for what to pack. I spend a big chunk of my time travelling so I think I could be of some help :) Yesterday's post was all about what to pack for daytime chic in both beach and city destinations (Click here for a recap). Today it's all about evening glamour! 

Pack dresses or skirts that are light and accessorize with colourful heels, fun clutches and statement jewellery. It's hot in the summer so I don't recommend putting on too much makeup or you might get sweaty and shiny. A great bronzer, some blush, black eyeliner and bold lips are more than enough. If you are not tanned from the beach  or walking the cities during the day, put on some Jergens Natural Glow for a gradual natural tan. Top it all off with shimmery NUXE Huile Prodigieuse. 

Most importantly, have a GREAT time :)

AFTER SUNSET

JERGENS Natural Glow (Link) - a gradual, moisturizing self tanner
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse OR (Link) - to give your skin a  subtle shimmer

Eid Mubarak Everyone! :) 

1 comment:

I look forward to reading your comments :)