June 5, 2013

Collaboration Alert: Alber Elbaz and Lancome


It is always fun for me when two of my most favourite obsessions collaborate - in this case it's high beauty and high fashion. One of the world's most influential designers, Alber Elbaz of Lanvin, has joined forces with mega-beauty house Lancome to create a limited edition makeup collection. It includes the exceptional colors and quality of makeup that we expect of Lancome, covered in  fun & ADORABLE drawings that we recognize to be the work of Mr. Alber. 



The collection consists of 9 makeup ranges which include 4 of Lancome's best selling mascaras (Hypnose Star, Hypnose Drama, Hypnose Doll Lashes, Definicils), 4 eyeshadow pallets and 1 set of false lashes. They are all so CUTE that I don't know which one I love most! 











This is the CUTEST packaging I have ever seen for false lashes! 

The collection will only be available in the U.S. and online on Lancome's website (Link Here) starting June 15. 
Hurry because I think these will sell out really fast! 

Isn't it refreshing to buy FUN makeup for a change?! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)