June 18, 2013

Get the Look for MUCH Less!

It's been a while since I wrote a 'Get the Look for Less' Post so I made sure that my comeback would be worth your while! One of my favourite things for summer is white lace- it has a fresh, light, airy feel to it and it goes so well against the backdrop of sun, sand, deep blue skies and a tan. You can wear it any way you like and will still look amazing.

I originally fell in LOVE with this Zimmerman Lace Playsuit and was super excited to find it in the Net-A-Porter Sale. THEN, while browsing through TOPSHOP's swimwear section on their website, I found an even nicer one at a fraction of the cost! Both will look stunning this summer vacation, and it's your choice to SPLURGE or to SAVE! 

SPLURGE!! 

Material: Broderie Anglaise Cotton and Silk Blend
Colour: Cream and White
£177.63/ AED 1,022

SAVE!!

Material: Cotton, Nylon, Viscose
Colour: Cream
£30 / AED 173

HAPPY SHOPPING LADIES! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)