March 5, 2013

Exciting Competition- Reaching 20,000 views!

Today I have news of an exciting  competition for my readers!! MySmallObsessions has almost neared 20,000 page views (Woohoo!) and I will be awarding you for helping me reach this milestone! The prize is a fabulous Diorshow Iconic Overcurl Mascara- for my review on this amazing beauty product, click here

 The competition is really simple, all you have to do is the following:
1) Click LIKE at the bottom of this post
2) Go to the Home Page (click home at the top), Scroll down to the bottom of this blog and look at the counter - if you are viewer 20,000 to 20,010 take a screen shot
3) With a Mac computer, to do a screen shot, click ⌘ Cmd + ⇧ Shift + 3 and your screen shot should be saved to your desktop
4) With a PC, hold down the "Alt" key and then press "Print Screen". Open Microsoft Word and press 'Paste' then save the document
5) Send me your screen shots to tala.farah@gmail.com 
6) Let me know which color of mascara you would like - black, brown or blue!
7) Good Luck!

Here is to reaching 20,000 Pageviews in only 7 months since the launch of My Small Obsessions! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)