March 21, 2013

MyWardrobe.com & ShopBop.com are on SALE!



Have you looked in your closet lately and thought, "OMG I don't have any clothes for the new summer season?" Then I have some great news for you today! :) MYWARDROBE.COM is on SALE with tons of really cool stuff at 30% off and I discovered (by mistake actually) that SHOPBOP.COM is also on SALE! These sales are on the Spring 2013 collections which are currently being sold at full price in the U.A.E. I'm not entirely sure how long the sales are - so HURRY!

Here are a few of my fav pieces from the SALES:





I'M OBSESSED with anything by Markus Lupfer- his sweaters last for YEARS! 




Happy Shopping Ladies! :)


3 comments:

  1. What a pusher! I just dropped a bit too much at Shopbop because of you. Love their global shipping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just spreading the great news :) Hope u love ure purchases!!

      Delete
  2. Some great picks..love the Bittar necklace!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments :)