September 3, 2012

Weekly Fashion Cravings September 3 - 9

This week I'm craving all things different, edgy and cool - pieces that really stand out. I searched through my favourite websites and here are my top ten picks.

Happy Shopping! :)

This KAGE dress has to be my favourite item this week- It is plain black velvet at the front with a plunging back lined with gold trim. I would walk backwards in this dress!
AED 1,750 at Boutique 1



These sequin blue and black leggings by Malene Birger  tick all the right boxes for the metallic trend this fall
£187.50 at My Wardrobe

Low Luv by Erin Wasson knuckle ring
£54.17 at My Wardrobe
This  Mason by Michelle Mason red jersey dress with leather sleeves is very different
£301.87 at Net-A-Porter
This metal-tipped lace cotton collar is very KARL. I would wear it with a plain black dress or a plain t-shirt and jeans.
£70 at Net-A-Porter

This Sarah's Bag clutch made of 1001 safety pins is a very special piece sure to draw attention
$260 on Dia Boutique

I saw these Zara pants in France and regret not buying them- luckily they will be sold in the stores in the UAE!  They are made of light polyester but have a sequin print. From far, they look like real sequins. Super cool!
AED 175 at any Zara store


Matt Bernson and the jewellery designer DANNIJO collaborated to create these STUNNING glitter encrusted suede boots. I'm BEYOND OBSESSED! $325 at ShopBop


Leather jackets are usually black or brown- I love that this KARL biker jacket is a flashy red.  It is luxurious but edgy at the same time
£691.25 at Net-A-Porter
An edgy look wouldn't be complete without a show stopping headpiece. This  crystal and metallic piece is by Dauphines of New York
AED 590 at Sophie's Closet

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)