October 8, 2015

Review: Gold Facial at the Kaya Skin Care Clinic

Have you ever had a gold facial? I'm talking 24K gold serums, creams and masks applied to your face in the most decadent manner so that you literally GLOW from the inside out. Apparently, gold can repair sun damage, lighten complexion, improve blood circulation and accelerate cell renewal. It is not just pretty to wear! 

A few days ago, I tried out the GOLD RADIANCE facial at Kaya Skin Care Clinic and was quite impressed by the results. 

The products used in the facial are all by ORO GOLD 

First, my face was cleansed and then lightly exfoliated using a microdermabrasion machine. My therapist then removed blackheads using an extractor but with no steam (ouch!). A 24K Vitamin C Booster Serum was then massaged into to my face followed by a heavenly facial and eye massage using 24k creams. Finally, a 24k gold and collagen mask was applied to my face. This was meant to infuse my skin with the energizing and antioxidant properties of gold to enhance my youth and elasticity of my skin. 

The end result? Super smooth and clearer skin for days afterwards.
 I have been glowing ever since!

About the KAYA SKIN CARE CLINIC

The branch I visited at Abu Dhabi Mall has a very 'clinical' feel 
with its corridor of treatment rooms which are very basic, clean and plain

Kaya Skin Care Clinic is the largest chain of skincare clinics in the Middle East. They have 19 branches across the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Oman. The best part about them? They are mostly located in convenient locations like shopping malls with tons of parking. Each client is considered unique and receives customized treatment. You first meet with a dermatologist to decide on the best course of treatment for your concern before booking any of their services. Then trained therapists take over to give you the best possible results. 


Have you ever tried a 24K gold facial?

1 comment:

I look forward to reading your comments :)