November 20, 2013

My New Obsession: Le Coq Sportif trainers


I have recently discovered a new sporting brand which sells the Cutest, most comfortable trainers - Le Coq Sportif. Founded in 1882, this French brand is renowned for its clothing, footwear and sporting equipment. Since it's inception, Le Coq Sportif has sponsored Jerseys for football teams and cyclists at the Tour De France, and outfits for tennis champions and the French Olympic Team. If athletes find their clothing and footwear comfortable, then I'm sure the rest of us would agree :) 

The Fall/Winter 2013 collection has really cool florescent clothing for women and men, an extensive collection for cyclists and footwear that can also be worn with your favourite outfits. Not just at the gym or while working out. Here are a few of my favourites this season...






Le Coq Sportif is located at Level Shoe District in Dubai Mall. 
Stay tuned for the next few weeks -
 I will be awarding 3 lucky winners funky footwear from the brand :) 

Which pair of trainers is your favourite??

5 comments:

  1. I love the second ones :)

    http://vintageloyal.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these collection of pumps shoes is really great ..loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Le Coq Sportif is located at Level Shoe District in Dubai Mall
    shoe size:37
    tala.abuzant@gmail.com
    my name is Tala :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love and adore the fourth pair with such cute colours:
    Mel
    melody_mazarelo@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments :)