March 2, 2014

Kate Spade's Stationary - Obsession!

If there is one thing I love as much as fashion, it would be stationary. Every time I walk into a bookstore or papery shop, I can spend hours admiring the beautiful paper, expertly bounded notebooks, and cool notepads. Unfortunately, most of us have stopped using paper and pens and simply jot down lists on our smart phones. We even stopped taking the time to hand write cards and thank you notes and prefer to send e-cards instead :(


My favourite thing is when fashion designers create Stationary lines - they are always so covetable! On my recent trip to Canada, I fell in love with Kate Spade's new stationary line and party decorations. Everything is stripped or dotted and is SUPER cute and swoon-worthy. So much that I am looking forward to throwing my next party with these accessories :)


These would look amazing in a b-day party, bridal or baby shower

To add spice to your drinks and cocktails


So much cuter than using regular paper clips! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)