March 25, 2014

Win AED 3300 to spend at Tommy Hilfiger


Today I have a competition for you that I think is FABULOUS! Tommy Hilfiger at The Galleria on Al Maryah Island (www.thegalleria.ae) have teamed up with My Small Obsessions to offer four lucky readers vouchers worth AED 3300 to spend at their store. 

Last week, I was invited to the store to style five different looks from their collection. I was very happy to discover that they offer cool, contemporary clothing for all members of the family: Women, Men, and children of all ages. No matter what you are looking for, you will definitely find something you like at Tommy Hilfiger. Add to that the affordable prices and this is a store that should be on your radar! 

Here are some of the looks that I styled:

I'm OBSESSED with this outfit!
You will find it in the window at the Tommy Hilfiger Store :)



Competition Details
Visit the Tommy Hilfiger Store at the Galleria on Al Maryah Island and snap a picture of an outfit or item that you like. It can be absolutely anything from the Men, Women, or Children's section. Share it on your Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter Accounts with the Hashtags #thegalleriauae & #tommyhilfiger

* Four lucky contestants will win AED 3300 to spend at the store
* The competition is open from March 25 - April 17 
* The Tommy Hilfiger Store is located infront of Cafe Nero

Good luck! I can't wait to see your photos :)

1 comment:

  1. I Love your beautiful stories, stunning photographs! Thanks for sharing Great ideas. I love this article. It’s a really great article. Thanks for sharing..!!
    Massage in tecom
    massage center in dubai
    massage in marina
    oil massage in dubai
    massage in barsha

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments :)