September 18, 2013

Stella McCartney for Adidas Fall 2013

Being a self-confessed fashionista and shopaholic, I find that the best way to get yourself back to the gym  is with new workout gear. The kind you are DYING to wear because they are so cool and fun! The only brand that makes me feel that way is Stella McCartney for Adidas. All of her clothes are super wearable in the gym, for outdoor sports, and for all the errands you need to run afterwards. Sometimes I find myself spending the whole day in them because they are so comfy and stylish. 

This season, it's ALL about flashy Animal Prints. Below are my favourite picks from the Fall/Winter Stella McCartney for Adidas collection. I hope you find something that gets you OFF the couch and persuades you to get back to your pre-summer FABULOUS self!










Which of my picks is your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. Now THIS is a pair of sneakers I'd be happy to wear! :)

    Hayfa
    http://londonloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments :)