April 10, 2013

I'M BACK!! :)

Dear Readers,


I truly apologize for not writing the past few days but I have been on a Birthday Trip! A ten day vacation in France- Skiing in the Alpes in Val D'isere and then shopping and sightseeing in Paris. It was a wonderful break and now I'm back to work with tons of new and exciting topics to write about! 

I hope you have been following me on INSTAGRAM (link) and seeing photos of my trip. If you don't have me on your Instagram, my tag is MySmallObsessions. I wished to put more photos of the beautiful windows, shop displays, and amazing collections in Paris but the shopkeepers don't seem to understand the concept of Social Media OR Blogging OR Instagram and wouldn't let me take any pictures. So typically Parisian! Shame! :(

Just a note, Mywardrobe.com (link) awarded my Denim Guide for Spring/Summer 2013 as the BEST BLOG POST among all the bloggers affiliated with them. Yay! If you haven't read it yet, check it out here (link).

P.S. I am blogging on the Emirates A380 which has internet on the flight- super cool!! 

Talk to you soon!
Tala
xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)