February 7, 2013

MY Wardrobe Shopping Event Chez Moi


On Monday night, I hosted a FABULOUS fashion event at my house! My-Wardrobe.com from the U.K. brought over a selection of their Spring/Summer 2013 collection to showcase to my nearest and dearest friends. The clothes were absolutely amazing, the vibe was fantastic and everyone seemed to have a blast shopping the rails.


I luckily have a sister who is a party planner and she recreated a store atmosphere so everyone felt like they were browsing in a real shop and not just an online store. The overall effect was AMAZING! We had a nail bar from Sugar Urban Nails where the ladies could get a colour change and there was delicious finger food from Circle Cafe in Abu Dhabi.  Each guest left with a My Small Obsessions goody bag filled with fashion cookies from Partiperfect Catering and an exclusive discount to use on My-Wardrobe.com. 

I would like to thank everyone who attended and made the event such a great success and I can't wait for the next one! :)




Don't you LOVE fashion events?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)