October 22, 2015

Moxilicious Moccasins


Since I started including children's fashion in My Small Obsessions, I have been pleasantly surprised to discover that there are many cute brands that are produced right here in the U.A.E. One such brand is MOXILICIOUS - an absolutely adorable concept store that sells moccasins for babies and young toddlers ranging from 3 months to 24 months. The leather is imported from Italy, and is non toxic and metal free. Perfect for our kids that love to put everything in their mouths! 

The moccasins are soft and breathable and super comfy for little feet. They are very trendy and the best part? They stay on children's feet and don't fall off easily! I'm definitely investing in a pair :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)