October 23, 2013

Be Stylish this Halloween

Yin & Yang

I remember a Halloween party when I was about 12 years old... my sister helped my best friend and I become Yin and Yang. We dressed up in black and white and she painted half our faces white and the other half black. (In our defense, it was the early 90s!). By the end of the night, my best friend STILL looked stunning yet the paint on my face became lumpy. Somehow the two colors mixed from one side of my face to the other and I ended up looking like a horror show! I am still traumatized till this day and hate dressing up for Halloween!

This year, I was very happy to discover that designers have added Halloween motifs to stylish fashion items. People like me can look stylish and enjoy the holiday, without having to transform our entire look into something we are not! Yay :)  

Here are a few of my favourite Halloween Inspired Fashion Items 







Hope you have a stylish Halloween! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)