November 16, 2015

Burgers & Chateaux at La Cava


A few weeks ago, I was invited to an event at La Cava, Rosewood Abu Dhabi's wine cellar, to sample their new concept of Burgers & Wine. Every Monday Night, their chef Francisco Sanabria will prepare 2 delicious burgers, one red meat and another white meat, and their sommelier Isael Goncalves will pair each burger with a red wine or a white wine. 


The burgers include mouth watering concoctions like the Classic Wagyu Bacon Cheese Burger, the Acapulco Crab Burger, or the Hickory Barbecue Burger. Each burger is served with the MOST delicious fries with options like retro curly fries and potato skins and you get 2 wine glasses. What a great combo! 

Both my husband and I WIPED OUT our burgers (OMG hands down the best burger in town!) and I would have finished every single curly fry if someone didn't come to chat with me! I highly reccomend you take your friends and try these burgers on Mondays :)


La Cava is located at the Rosewood Hotel on Al Maryah Island. The wine cellar is stocked with about 1,500 premium wines and the ambiance is very refined, yet relaxed and inviting. Perfect for after work drinks or cosy dinners. The Burgers & Chateaux event is on every Monday from 6 to 10 pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)