November 26, 2015

Dolce & Gabbana Christmas Ornaments

It's almost my absolute Favourite time of the year - Christmas! I love the whole month of December with its festivities, Christmas parties, gifts, happiness, increased family time, and cheer all around. What I'm not a huge fan of though is decorating Christmas Trees. I find it super stressful to find beautiful ornaments and they never look quite how I want them on my tree. 

This year fashion has joined tradition with Dolce & Gabbana producing 3 of the most beautiful ornaments to add to your trees. I'm sure they will add that wow factor you may be looking for! 


If you want your house to 'smell' like Xmas,
The Carretto Candle is a perfumed candle with a spicy, festive scent
It is adorned with Dolce & Gabbana's new print for the Spring/Summer 2016 season, 
is topped with a silver lid and comes in a  beautiful box.
I'm obsessed!

The Xmas Tree at Clardiges Hotel in London this season
Designed by Dolce & Gabbana

Happy Shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)