September 29, 2015

Children's Stationary


One major addition to my life since my son has arrived are the endless Birthday Parties that we now attend! It seems that every weekend there is at least one child who has a birthday. This means constantly shopping for kids gifts, wrapping paper and gift cards. 

For my son's one year birthday earlier this year, a few of the gifts that we received had personalized gift cards. I found them such a cute idea to help  those gifts stand out from the rest. 

I decided to make sets of cards for my son and discovered a website in the U.S. called MINTED.   They have over 300 super cute designs to choose from and are printed on beautiful quality paper.  

Here are a few of my favourite picks 






The above cards are by MINTED.COM 
All of the designs can be personalized, come in different colour options, have matching envelopes & are printed on extra thick cotton card stock 


Would you make a set for your kids?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)