August 22, 2012

Weekly Fashion Cravings August 20- 27

This week, I had a little difficulty choosing items that I liked because seeing as its still only mid August and very hot outside, I wanted to pick items that I could not only order now but also wear now. Most items being sold online are made of wool or heavy leather and can't be worn for a while. Hope you enjoy my top ten picks this week - Happy Shopping! :)


These Miu Miu crepe shorts are super cute!
£441.87 on Net-A-Porter



Leather is hot this fall and I've been looking for the perfect pair of leather pants for my wardrobe. While these Rag and Bone leather jeans are not EXACTLY what I'm looking for, they have a nice fit and can be worn with anything. I especially like the zippers on each leg
$935 on ShopBop
Exclusively designed for My Wardrobe, this Anton Heunis necklace is simply stunning. A definite show-stopper,
I'm Obsessed!
£269.10 on MyWardrobe 
These green and blue spiked earrings by Anton Heunis are also quite stunning
£122.59 on My Wardrobe
Satchels are the IT shape for bags this season and this snake-print satchel from Marc by Marc Jacobs is an affordable and very cool option
£440 on Matches Fashion

This  Temperly London dress is perfect for a black tie event or a wedding in the fall. It has a very sexy back and the black lace across the front gives it an edge over a simple black dress
£1,662.50 on Net-a-Porter
I really like the print on these Dolce & Gabbana Swimsuits and matching Kaftan
£284 for the bikini£378 for the halter swimsuit & £635.25 for the silk-chiffon kaftan all on Net-A-Porter
Its the first time I've heard of the brand KAS New York and I love this retro color- block dress. It can be worn during the day with flats or with heels at night. This is definately a brand I'll be on the lookout for!
$198 from Neiman Marcus


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)