November 24, 2015

Valentino x Goop


Today I have news of a REALLY COOL collaboration - Valentino and Gwyneth Paltrow's website, GOOP. Inspired by Wonder Woman, the collection includes 25 extremely limited pieces (and quite pricey) which are all adorned with stars. Paltrow said of the collection to the New York Times, “To me, it’s a fantastic and resonant idea because everybody is working, having kids, trying not to miss a soccer game while at the same time being on a conference call. The modern woman is a wonder woman.”

The collection will be sold at the Goop pop up store in New York City. Luckily for us fashionistas living in the UAE who don't want to miss out on the action, Goop.com is selling a few items but hurry because the collection is selling fast!

Here are a few of my favourite picks



I'm beyond OBSESSED with this dress!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)